Thousands of Australians have transformed their lives with the
Australian Job Hunting Guide
3 Common Myths About Job Seeking:
- Many people believe that the more resumes and job applications you send in, the higher your chances of securing a job. This is just not true. What matters is quality – not quantity.
- It’s also widely believed that cover letters and thank-you letters are not only unimportant, but a waste of time. This is a big mistake! These are the tools to make you stand out from all of the other applicants. The cover letter is you opportunity to engage the recruiter and make them want to interview you.
- Job hunters regularly create exceptionally long resumes, under the belief that the longer the resume – the more likely they are to get that job. Not so! In fact, longer resumes work only to put off recruiters. The best resumes are able to say everything that needs to be said in under two pages.
Whether you’re a recent graduate, recently made redundant, long-term unemployed or just not happy in your current job – I know exactly the situation you’re in.
Looking for, and securing a job, is not an easy task. All across Australia today the job market is extremely competitive, with far more people seeking roles than there are roles available. As important as your performance is in your new role and career – your performance in securing this role is even more crucial.
Which employers should you target? How should you apply for roles? How can you increase your chances of being selected for an interview? How should you prepare for the interview? How are job hunting and job interviews different in Australia – and how can you be what they’re looking for? These are all crucial stages in your journey to ideal employment.
The Australian Job Hunting Guide answers all of these questions. It tells you everything about the job hunting part of your journey, sharing the secrets of how you can beat the competition, become the best candidate for any role – and have employers falling over themselves to employ you.
The job market in Australia is very different to other parts of the World. It’s vital you understand the Australian culture and work ethic and how this relates to you and your job hunt.
The Australian Job Hunting Guide is FULL of insider secrets that will ensure you are inundated with job offers – and land the job you’ve been searching for. The Australian Job Hunters Guide will show you:
- Insider techniques that will straight away give you more job opportunities
- The inside scoop on the Australian job market and how to use it to your best advantage
- Techniques to place you far above your competition and improve your chances
- Underground tactics to read your interviewer like a book
- Methods you can use to improve you cover letter click-rate – and double the number of interviews you are invited to.
- Common interview questions and how you can nail them and sell yourself in the best possible way
- Dispelling hiring myths that have been keeping you away from the right opportunities
- Getting the best possible result from initial interview rounds
The Australian Job Hunting Guide will give you a 360 degree, never before seen method to transform your job hunting experience.
Dear Job Aspirant,
Have you ever wondered why your job applications go unanswered?
I am sure you are qualified, hard working and spending endless hours scouting for a job, applying for one job after another waiting to get that 'miracle' interview call. Yet the phone is not ringing ...how can it be?!
With the wrong approach, job hunting can be depressing. Rejection hits us hard and has a negative effect on the job hunting process - and our overall health. Yet some people don't have this problem. They "get" it. Employers are falling over themselves to employ people like this.
I can assure you, these people are:
- Not smarter than you are
- Not more qualified than you are
- Not more influential than you are
So, what's the 'secret'?
There is no secret. It has everything to do with "presence" - and the Australian Job Hunting Guide tells you exactly how to achieve the right presence to win over the interviewer.
From Breaking Some Common Mis-guided Myths that are Floating Around the Internet To Building Self-Belief and Confidence,
The Australian Job Hunting Guide guide will get you ready for one of life's biggest challenges - picking a career path!
With the Australian Guide to Job Hunting you will find out how to have:
- Exactly the cover letter that makes employers add you to their short list
- A resume so impressive it left your competitors immediately on the back foot
- The implicit knowledge of exactly what the employer is looking for
- The inside scoop on what the interviewer is going to ask – and how to answer them
You might be starting to think it will take months to gain these skills; but not so! Within no time after reading the Australian Job Hunting Guide you will be inundated with job opportunities and job offers. I guarantee it. In fact, I can personally guarantee that if you do not have a job offer within 30 days of purchasing my Australian Job Hunting Guide, I’ll give you a full refund. No risk or strings attached.
No matter how your job seeking has been to date – it’s all about to change. You’re going to learn strategies and techniques to get your resume to the top of the pile. You’re going to know exactly what to say in an interview to have employers falling over themselves to take you on.
Remember those rejection letters and unanswered applications? Those lengthly application and selection procedures and nerve wracking interviews? It’s time to forget them. Get a new job. Get a good income. Get on with your life.
No matter what your experience has been or your position, you will learn techniques and strategies that will guarantee that your resume lands at the top of the heap. Next, when you are confronted with the interview, you will know exactly what words to say to have the hirers want to hire you.
Remember those endless interview queues,
annoying and mind boggling selection processes,
confusing decision making,
and disheartening rejection responses???
It's time to forget them. Get a job. Get an income. Get on with life.
Not only does the Australian Job Hunting Guide show you what you should do – it also shows you what you must not do. You can discover and correct many of the mistakes your competitors are still making. Don’t go along with the crowd. Stand out.
ALL of this exclusive information for the discounted price of $6.97 ... but hurry as this offer is valid for next couple of days only (after this, price will return to the regular price of $39.97).
But wait, that's not all you're getting. Order now and you will receive the following 4 Bonuses ABSOLUTELY FREE with the Guide.
Bonus #1: Free e-Book Guide: 25 Body Language Acts You Absolutely Must Avoid:This is a full 3 page e-book that will point out what body language acts you absolutely need to avoid! Some examples:
- Touching Your Face During a Conversation - Face touching, especially on the nose, is commonly interpreted as an indication of deception. Also, covering up the mouth is a common gesture people make when they're lying. Always keep your hands away from your face when you're speaking.
- Crossing Your Arms - a sign of defensive resistance. Some people may also interpret it as a sign of egotism. Always try to keep your arms open and at your sides.
Bonus #2: Free Audio Book: Keys to Positive ThinkingThis is a full audio book containing the most valuable advice on how to improve your mental outlook and success in life. Some key points include:
- Simple steps that you can follow daily and immediately experience results in your life.
- How to remove negative, worrisome thoughts from your mind (and why this is important).
Bonus #3: Free E-Book: Think And Grow RichThis 175 page eBook is the definitive manual to programming your mind to take specific, step-by-step actions that will make you wealthy. This best-seller has sold millions of copies and has been translated into 26 different languages. Some excerpts:
- Do these simple less-known steps to immediately improve your financial situation - get out of debt, save cash.
- The simple formulae you can apply to your lifestyle habits to save up to 50% of your monthly salary, starting right now.
Bonus #4: Free E-Book: How to Answer Hard Interview QuestionsThis 183 page e-book is the definitive manual to answering the most difficult interview questions. Some excerpts:
- How to stay cool and calm during the most grueling interview questions
- Essential interview preparation techniques - from assessing yourself to planning what to wear to the most effective techniques for researching the organisation.
See what these guys have to say about the Australian Job Hunting Guide Guide:
I considered myself just a part of the crowd and in fact I was. Searching and preparing for jobs like everybody, and that's what I was going to do for I don't know how long; if I would not have luckily got my hands on your book. I have now got an outlook to consider myself different from the crowd. Every step towards finding the right job now made sense and it obviously resulted in success for me.
Sleepless nights searching for jobs, undirected resume building, and clueless interview preparation - I could avoid all this only by reading and implementing your Guide Gerry. Not only could I avoid lots of unnecessary effort but could completely turn around the quality of my candidature wherever I applied. In fact, job offers sort of started flowing in themselves and I became a chooser instead of a searcher.
Sophie Dunston, Wagga Wagga
I could not have imagined how well I was received by the job providers (read: interviewers!) I approached. I knew exactly what I had to write in my resume, which companies to find job in, what the interviewer could ask and what/how I had to answer. I just want to say 'Thank You' to you for giving me the right start to my career. Oh and the section on picking the right career was priceless...thanks Gerry!
I had almost given up on a finding a new job and would have continued with the old one which I was not finding interesting and rewarding at all. I came across your Guide happened at the right time. Being a professional employee already, I found your Guide as valuable for people needing a career change as much as anyone else. Thanks for helping me make the right move.
Richie Smith, Brisbane
Fresh out of college, I obviously had Zero understanding of the corporate world - what I could expect from it and what it expected from me. But now I know everything I required to know just from one source. I would recommend this guide to be a must-read for each job seeker, I found my job within 8 days!
P.S. — Congratulations on your smart decision to invest in yourself — You are 30 seconds away from instant downloads that will give you an edge, and get you hired!
P.P.S. — This is the most powerful and condensed interview preparation material available anywhere. You will be satisfied with your purchase. I personally guarantee it.